Sunday, March 22, 2009

Moms don't get sick days....

Well atleast we usually don't. Thanks to My Mom, Dad, Granny and Kiki this Mom got some much needed rest and recovery time! The girls came back from Huntsville full of stories of picnics on Poppy and Bella's house, adventures in the park with Kiki, mule rides to see the cows. Oh yea, apparently Granny's a better cook than me, imagine that! They got to watch movies, went to a baseball game, stayed up late and just had alot of fun. Thanks you guys for taking such good care of my girls when I was unable to. Oh and ummmm yea they came back pretty spoiled too, ya'll didn't let them run the house...did you?

1 comment:

keelielauren said...

I had a B-L-A-S-T with them! I'm sad I haven't been able to spend as much time with them this week while ya'll have been up. You will be back on Saturday tho, and I'm free after my run in Bryan! I'm proud of you, and I look up to you for your boldness and your strenth you have in Christ. You encourage me daily. I LOVE you!