Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm okay

I'm okay, but it doesn't make this easier
I'm okay, but we are still very sad
I'm okay because we know that God is in control.
I'm okay because we know that God has great plans for us, even though we can't see them right now.

We went in today for our weekly ultrasound and the dr. was not able to find a heartbeat. I really am okay and I refuse to go down that dark road that I let myself go down last time. We need your prayers now more than ever. I want you to know I really am okay, but I just lost my baby, my 5th child, I am allowed tears, and just so you know these tears seem to come when I least expect them so if I'm talking to you and start crying out of the blue, you don't have to say anything... Just know that we're okay, just sad.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I am very, very sorry for your loss. I had found your blog a little while back and had been checking in daily. Please know my heart goes out to you and your family. You are in my prayers.
Blessings to you....