Sunday, March 8, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This post was originally started last Monday, but after the events of that day it never got posted. After the week that I have had I decided that a little humor was needed! So here we go...

I did not come into my living room to see little Miss Emma playing in my makeup, which wouldn't have been so bad if the makeup had been going on her and not him...(look closely at the eyes)

He was about as happy about it as I was!

I'm sure I have many more "Not Me's" but instead of embarassing myself I'll leave you with a picture of my two favorite cowgirls!

1 comment:

justanothername said...

HAHAHA That's so amazingly funny! I was laughing out loud.. at work! I shared with Arlie.