Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring time

There's something about springtime, flowers blooming, warm weather, green leaves. I love spring, the new beginnings it brings. I had been thinking about Spring time a few weeks ago, how exciting it was that I would be entering my second trimester, how great it would be to feel my baby moving. As we enter Spring now I am grieving all that I am going to miss, but also looking around at everything I have, and everything that I have to look forward to.
BUBBLES...

BARE FEET...

FRESH AIR...

So I've had to change my way of thinking a little, but I'm still getting my new beginnings, just not the new beginnings I thought we would be getting.

1 comment:

justanothername said...

Im proud of you! You're such a strong person to notice and encourage your new beginnings..even though the new beginnings you were expecting arent what you are getting. New beginnings are necessary to grow our faith.. even tho it's not always what we want.
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." – Matthew 11:28-30