Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm still here

I haven't written in a while, I don't know why other than I just didn't feel like it...that's a good enough reason right? This weekend the girls had their dance recital what a day! We had rehearsal from 9 to 11 saturday morning came home ate lunch and went back at 2:30 for the actual recital. For those who know my girls this day was extremely hard on Becca she hates attention so a whole day of being on stage and around alot of people well, it's not her idea of fun....but she did great, she did all her dances and actually seemed to enjoy herself. Emma of course is my little entertainer, she was most impressed with the stage and all the "big girl" dancers. MY video camera quit working as soon as they got on the stage aargh, but I did get a few pictures so I'll upload those later. When recital was over and we got in the car both girls had complete and total meltdowns, they were sooo tired and seriously cried the whole way home. Such a fun day but so glad it's over! Since the recital Emma has taken to randomely dancing like the "big girls" which cracks me up, she makes Becca and I sit and watch while she twirls and kicks around the room and then tells us when to clap. I am enjoying my girls so much these days and am really looking forward the rest of the summer!

No comments: