Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday

I haven't done one of these in a while, but this just couldn't be passed up, so here we go.....
The rinse cycle on my washer did not stop working today and I did not so desperatly need to do laundry that when it got to the rinse cycle I did not walk back and forth from the sink to the washer filling it with water so it could finish washing! I did not do this for 5 loads, because I am not one of those people that waits until we have nothing to wear before doing the wash!
Because I always keep up with the wash :-) I did not spray a pair of my husbands work pants with febreeze and throw them in the dryer to "freshen" them up. I mean seriously I'm a great wife and my hubby always has clean clothes to wear!
I sooo did not just admit to that!
Bible school starts tomorrow, should be fun, except the getting up early part. The girls and I move pretty slow in the morning. I'm trying to get everything ready the night before to make the mornings a little easier...we'll see how it goes!

No comments: