Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Days like these make me smile! I am sitting out at the picnic table as I type this, it is an absolute gorgeous day! The weater has cooled off...for the morning atleast :-) and the girls are able to run and play to their hearts content! Play they have, I love to watch them as they discover new things, and the things they come up with to play....well it's hard not to smile when you see this driving through your yard!

We started something Tuesday....something I said I would NEVER do, yes, for this year atleast we are homeschooling! Over the summer for many different reasons Josh and I dedcided for this year we would try it, I have had doubts and at times struggled with the decision....but after everything that has taken place I realize that our decision was indeed God led. Although the girls never really knew about the pregnancy, Becca had her suspicions and as much as I try to put on that "happy face" there are times when that just is not possible. They both know that something is different, not right, I can't imagine sending Becca off when everything is so upside down in our lives right now. So for this year we will embrace this new way of learning, so far she loves it, and I am getting to watch as her and Emma are becoming closer and as Becca embraces that "big sister" role. So although we are still sad for all we have lost I will continue to try and look forward to the future and to all God has planned for our family.

No comments: