Sunday, August 30, 2009

LIlly Grace

In one moment your life can change forever....thats all it takes one moment. We delivered our sixth beautiful baby, Lilly Grace Aug. 27. I had an amazing nurse who will never know how much she meant to me in that moment. I am numb right now, I can't even explain the feeling. I find myself taking showers so hot I come out with red skin...I just want something to take away this awful hurt, but nothing works...now please don't tell me there is something wrong or I need medicine, it will get better, it always does. The hurt will never go away but instead of the tears that come frequently and without warning today one day I will get ready for bed and realize I cried only once that day and someday I'll make it through the whole day, but for now this is my life, this is my reality. Here is a picture of a print that Carrie got for us of Lillys oh so tiny, yet oh so perfect footprint. The picture is not near as clear as the actual print.

1 comment:

justanothername said...

Picture perfect! I'm thankful for Carrie. I love you and am praying for you.