Sunday, October 4, 2009

Who's the Boss???

We had a "first" at our house today....a phrase I had never heard from my daughters....a phrase I may or may not have used when I was younger :-)
Me: Becca stop beating your sister with that inflatable sword
B: You're not the boss of me
Me: (After I had a minute to process what just came out of my sweet daughters mouth)
Becca come here now!
B: (runs over and quickly says) Momma I was teasing....I know you're the boss of me....

I had turn my head I was laughing so hard, I've been told this isn't the last time I'll hear this....I'm pretty sure they're right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahaha that is hilarious!!! That beauty cracks me up!
-Keelie
(for WHATEVER reason... I cannot remember my account name or password... so it's easier to post things as anonymous..)

MadiPerry said...

I wish Peyton would come up to me and say "I was teasing, I didnt mean to tell you NO." But that never happens lol