Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Am Not An Eskimo...or a minnow

I was so not made to live where it is cold, this little cold snap we are having is not fun. The girls and I have been stuck in the house trying to stay warm and we are going CRAZY! So thats whats been going on in our house....a whole lot of nothing. Oh how I can't wait for Spring!
Today Emma was writing and she said Mom how do you write minnow
Me: what?
E : minnow
Me: minnow? like the fish
E : nooo like (singing) abcdefghijkl minow p
Me: (smiling) Emma those are letters L M N O P
E : no! its minnow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Making up songs and lyrics just like her Mom. She needs to see the Florida videos with your Shark's Tooth songs!

Anonymous said...

I repeat,
Making up songs and lyrics just like her Mom. She needs to see the Florida videos with your Shark's Tooth songs!
Args Night (forget user ID and password so it will have to be "anonymous"!

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous Tom... I can't remember my username... or password EVER... Cute story... my favorite is still the tomato story... when you slept in... and let your child run about!! :D
-K