Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rainy Days

Rainy days.... I don't really like them, I woke up this morning dreading the day before me. All I could think about was being stuck in the house all day, I wasn't happy, I was downright crabby. Then I noticed my girls were oblivious to the rain outside, my mood wasn't bothering them either. They were happily building tents for their dolls, building towers with blocks, and setting up a whole town for their dollhouse people. I then made a decision, I could be crabby all day or I could jump in with them. So I slowed down, looked around me, and realized that maybe, just maybe rainy days weren't so bad afterall!

What do you do when the rain won't stop?
Well if you were these two girls...


you might get dressed up and have a tea party for lunch...



And then when the rain stops you might, well the pictures say it all.....




Psalm 106:1 Praise the Lord!
Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.

1 comment:

justanothername said...

OOOOH I can't believe i Missed the mud!!! I played in the mud on Saturday too! Lexi and I did. It was too much fun!! I can't wait to see you guys! Thanks for the encouragement!!