Saturday, April 25, 2009

Random picture Challenge

I found this on a blog I just started following and thought it looked kind of fun.... so here we go. Random picture challenge brought to you by
4littlemen.blogspot.com
2007
8th folder - May
25th picture


This was taken at Emmas firt birthday party at Bella and Poppys. We did a daisy theme, yellow and white. The party favors were yellow bubbles that I had decorated with Emmas name and birth date on them. Gran made the cupcakes and Josh and I helped make the flower cookies on a stick. Josh and I had just found out we were pregnant with Taylor, the first baby we lost. It may sound silly but I have pictures of myself when I was pregnant with all 3 babies we lost, I enjoy looking at them and knowing that they were there at that moment. Wow look at the memories one picture can bring back! I can't believe we are fixing to celebrate Emmas 3rd birthday, it seems like just yesterday we were planning her 1st.

3 comments:

Jennifer Beaty (Thompson) said...

What a gorgeous birthday party (and girls)!! Thanks for sharing!

Jenny said...

That is a lovely party!

Taylor said...

This looks so very girly, I love it! That muffin stand is great!