Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas

2010 Christmas was a great one, we were so thankful to finally have another sweet baby to share it with! Christmas Eve was spent in Huntsville, we went caroling although only to a couple houses... it was much to cold and rainy to be out. Santa was good to the kids this year... I'm pretty sure he's always good to them but earlier this month when I was given Christmas lists I was told by Becca she would prefer me to get her gifts because Santa didn't always give her what she asked for! :-) We left Granny's Christmas afternoon loaded down, not sure how we all fit in the car! We then went to Gran and Papaws where once again the kids loaded up with a lot of fun stuff. We then enjoyed yummy breakfast for dinner which could be onew of my favorite traditions! Then just like that Christmas was over and I was left with a houseful of stuff to find a place for :-)

No comments: