Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week
Are you ready....

Our bathtub in the hallway bathroom is not packed to the ceiling with boxes of Christmas decorations, and next seasons clothing. It is not well hidden with a lovely shower curtain. It did not all come crashing down this week spilling into the hallway forcing me to go through boxes that have needed to be gone through forever. Really, I am a very organized person HA!

When hearing my girls yell "Lets hide from Mom" I did not sit down and consider taking a small nap before going to find them. Nope not me!

And lastly.... I did not wake up this morning to a fine dusting of "snow" all over my living room AGAIN. My beautiful obedient girls did not find the baby powder AGAIN, seriously I don't know where this stuff comes from! I was not secretly delighted that they decided to recreate this memory AGAIN since I didn't have my camera to take pictures the first time.
Blogger is not letting me upload pictures so as soon as they do I will let you in our "snowy" morning!

Hope everyone has a Great Monday!



No comments: