Thursday, February 19, 2009

Peace

I want to write something really good, but I'm so overwhelmed I just can't come up with anything and realized that I'm just thinking about it to much, so I'm just going to tell you like it is. I had a Dr. appt today, I haven't been in one week which was pretty much a long time since I had been going twice a week. I have had an incredible peace that can only come from my God. In the back of my mind I knew there was the possibility that I wouldn't see that beautiful heartbeat, but I also knew that God would be with us and carry us through no matter what happened. Well, the Dr. said....."we just might have a miracle baby here." He's having a hard time explaining why our baby is still here, and when he told me that you could see in his eyes that he was giving up trying to figure it out. I know that there is no figuring it out, I don't want it to be explained, I know that this is all God! We still have a long road ahead of us, I'm taking it one appt. at a time so please don't stop praying. But I thought you should know that today our prayers were answered! I found a verse today and I love it, I'm not going to write it all here, but go get your Bible and read it! Philippians 4:6-7 Gods peace is a great thing.

No comments: