Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Becca

Today I am thankful for my first born Becca. You came into this world and our lives were changed forever. You amaze me everyday with the things you do and say. Although many people see you as shy and reserved, that is not the little girl I see or deal with everyday. You are spunky and sure of yourself, you are not talked into things easily. You love to learn new things and at 5 you are pretty sure you know it all! :-) You love to play outside, you enjoy having your friends over, and you are becoming pretty bossy :-) I could go on and on about everything you are because your Daddy and I love every thing that makes up you. You are an amazing girl and I can't wait to see what this life has in store for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should write these more often! I love re-reading this... and Emma's too. It makes me smile everytime. I love my girls!