Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Babies

Today I am thankful for the four babies that I no longer hold on this earth. For the sake of this post I will group them together....although to me they were each special and unique in their own way.
If I had not had you all I would have never known how strong I can be. Because of you I learned what it meant to truly trust God. Because of you I learned what it meant to hold on to hope when my situation felt hopeless. Because of you I learned what faith really was. Because of you I realize now how precious life is, I hold onto my girls a little tighter, and play with them a little longer.
Not a day goes by that I don't think of you, and dream about what you might have been, and although I only briefly held two of you in my arms I will hold you in my heart forever.

No comments: