Monday, November 23, 2009

The man I married

Today I am thankful for my husband. We have known eachother our whole lives....seriously. He is truly my best friend and I don't know what I would do without him. When we got married six years ago we never would have dreamed that we would walk some of the roads we've been down, but we have stuck together and I can honestly say our marriage is stronger for them.
He is an amazing Dad, the girls adore him, and he always takes the time to read them stories, dress their dolls and just sit and play with them.
He has cried with me over the babies we've lost, he has dreamt with me of what the future will hold for our family. He has held me up when I was pretty sure my world was crashing around me.
He's a great cook (which is sometimes annoying...cause I'm really not) He can do anything....even things like make little girl hairbows....I'm thinking about getting him to figure out tutu's next :-)
So today I am Thankful for the man I married, for everything he was, for everything he is and for everything he is yet to be.

No comments: