Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Emma

Today I am thankful for Emma. You are an absolutely amazing girl, you make me laugh everyday. At three you are strong and independant, you like to do everything on your own....from fixing your sandwiches, to getting your clothes on. You are a little protector, you watch over everybody including your older sister....You point out any and every injustice happening to anyone anywhere. you are sensitive to everyone, if you see someone who is sad you give hugs to them. You love animals of all kinds, and would love to have a horse of your own someday. There are so many things I could write about you, as I sit here my mind and heart are full with love for you and everything that you are....You are amazing and God gave you to us....Your Daddy and I are so blessed to have you in our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Proof of no injustice thru Emma's eyes:
Let me set the scene... We're leaving the park in Conroe, both girls in the back.. there is a little bit of construction going on, so the construction men have set up cones... the nice thin skinny ones that are fun to run over...
Kiki: OOoooh Girls! You want Kiki to run over the cones?!?
Becca: YA YA YA Kiki DO IT!
Emma: Why?
K: Because it's funny!
E: But who will have to pick them up?
K: The construction men.... (talk about making me feel really small)
E: I dont want to hit the cones.
Becca: KIKI HIT THE CONES!!!!!!