Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

I wanted my sister to write a guest post telling this story since I wasn't actually there and well I'm not sure I can do it justice.... but I shall try.....so here is a texting conversation I had Thanksgiving morning.
Keelie: Basil ate the turkey!
(Basil Is Keelies dog)
Me: No way (I was pretty sure she was joking)
Keelie: No response
Me: Are you laughing as hard as I'm laughing
Keelie: I would be but she ate the chocolate pie too.

By this time I am crying I'm lauging so hard, and I'm trying to figure out the mood at Grannys house, were they laughing, crying, mad hmmm.

Keelie: Granny's crying she's laughing so hard and she's taking pictures
Me: Wow this will be a Thanksgiving we'll never forget!

So for Thanksgiving my Dad found a cajun turkey at HEB and Basil got the turkey that my Mom had worked on all day....Oh the memories!! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving I know we did :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bahaha ya that txt conversation pretty much sums it up! great day.... great day!