Monday, January 12, 2009

Nope not Me

Not me Mondays is something started by another blogger (www.mycharmingkids.net) her button for some reason would not post on my page, but basically it is just a wonderful way to get out all those things that you did not do during the week! wink wink ;-)


When my kids asked me what I was eating I most certainly did not tell them Mommys medicine because I didn't want to share my last hershey kiss, nope not me

After going to the grocery store and feeling quite great about myself I did not after getting home realize the shirt I wore still had the price tag hanging out of it. How embarrasing would that be! Glad it wasn't me.

And I definitely did not switch out my girls dance teachers belated christmas present (a scarf, gloves and hat) for something else because I decided that I myself needed a super cute scarf...what! It was cold! But who cares because that was soooo not something I would do.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!!!!

No comments: