Sunday, January 25, 2009

PLEASE PRAY

Update.....
Praise God, I just heard from Becky, her levels are still going up so she will go in for another ultrasound on Thursday! This is great news but please continue to pray that they will be able to see the heartbeat Thursday. See we have this dream that our kids are going to get to grow up together, and we both know that Gods ways are not always our ways, we get that... but we are praying that maybe this time our dream will come true, maybe we can have our happy ending.



I have a friend who has gone through pretty much the same thing I have with the miscariages, except her first one was with twins. She has told me that they are expecting as well but her doctor has not been able to find a heartbeat yet. She will find out tomorrow if her levels are going up which is good (so that's what I'm praying for) I have been where she is at and my heart hurts for her right now. She is so deserving of this baby, I want so bad for her to have her happy ending. Please Keep Becky and her family in your prayers.

No comments: