Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!

It's time for another "Not Me Monday" So Here we go.....
I would never let my kids eat cheetos for breakfast just because I wasn't ready to get out of bed yet, NEVER!
And just for MeaMea and LK...
I did not watch as my two beautiful princesses picked up dried cow poop to throw in the pond (I can't believe I just wrote that) Nope not me!
I hope everyone had a great Monday! Please be in prayer for me and my family this week this is a exciting week, lots of big things happening. But for Josh and I it is also a week tinged with sadness so any prayers sent up on our behalf would be greatly appreciated. To all my readers (I'm laughing KiKi) We love and appreciate you, and if you ever tell anyone my kids pick up cow poop....oh wait those weren't my kids! NOPE NOT ME

1 comment:

justanothername said...

Brace yourself... Kiki is about to send this blog out to all of her addresses in her email!! You're about to be world wide!! YAY! Oh and I'm praying for you... **I KNOW...*