Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's been a year!

So apparently I'm a blog reading junkie, cause I can't seem to want to sit down and write. But Hey its a new year so maybe I'll add this to my long list of things I want to get better at:) 2008 was how do they say "it was the best of times it was the worst of times" I really wish now that I had blogged about it cause there is just to much to even get you caught up on. So major points cause I will probably refer to this later as I write and I think you just need to know. Josh and I found out we were pregnant again May of 08, It was the most wonderful thing ever, I appreciated every bit of the pregnancy because of my last pregnancy. My amazing doctor had me coming in every week for ultrasounds because I was so incredibly nervous, in August I went in after skipping a week and she could not find a heartbeat, we were devestated I was 16 weeks. I had to be admitted into the hospital so they could induce me for labor, I was scared out of my mind, but God sent the most wonderful nurses to help me through. Our little girl Maisyn was born August 18th at 1:30 AM. She was super tiny of course but had 10 fingers and 10 toes and her little nose looked just like her sister Emmas, she was beautiful. I went through a really hard time after that, I couldn't understand why God would do this again when we wanted her so badly. Honestly my spiritual walk really faltered after that, I knew what I believed and why but it was hard and I'm not good at hard. I wanted God but I didn't feel him, I wanted him to come to me, I didn't want to look for him. Well I'm looking now and I'm finding some really cool stuff about our super awesome God who only wants whats best for us, this creator who gave me life who made this world we live on There are no words to even begin to describe his awesomness! So really stay with me I'm going to be a better blogger and yea sometimes I make up words and use commas just because I want to, but I'm going to make 2009 the best year ever! You don't want to miss it!

No comments: