Friday, January 23, 2009

Just Me

Since I think we may be getting some new readers there are a few things I need you to know. This blog is my way of journaling, I am letting you into my head oooh scary place to be right :) This is me, my writing may be random at times, you'll hear about my hopes, my dreams, my fears, my crazy kids... but basically its just me being totally honest, up close and personal. I don't think when I write as you can tell! and I do not proof read if I did there would never be anything on here, I am way to hard on myself. So if you want to join me on this crazy journey then check in every so often my writing is sporadic and I won't be posting everyday (I don't have that much time) I will be posting a BIG announcement on Monday so I hope you will check in for that! Hope some of this makes sense cause I won't be going back to reread (as I told you, I don't proofread :-)

Is reread a word aargh I'm proofing

No comments: